Graham James is departing his post as Spotify’s global head of corporate communications. The publicity veteran spent more than six years in the streaming company’s communications department. He is expected to step down next month and has not shared what his next position will be.
Several high-profile employees have ended their time at Spotify in the past several months. A number of the exits were from long-term leaders in their positions, individuals who have been with Spotify since its earliest days as a scrappy startup. Since March, the following people have left or shared plans to depart the streaming company:
- Troy Carter, global head of creator services (leaving in September)
- Angela Watts, former VP of marketing and communications
- Tuma Basa, former global programming head of hip-hop
- George Ergatoudis, former head of shows and editorial
- Mark Williamson, former global head of artist and industry partnerships
- Andrea Ingham, former national sales director for Australia/New Zealand