Digital media and marketing trade association IAB (Interactive Advertising Bureau) has announced speakers and agenda for its Annual Leadership Meeting, February 7-10 in a live/virtual hybrid format. For RAIN readers, executives from iHeartMedia, NPM, and Spotify will be of special interest (see below).
The agenda is HERE.
“Now — right now — is the time to drive real progress on issues that have been on our collective ‘to-do’ list far too long,” said David Cohen, CEO, IAB. “At this year’s ALM, we are calling on industry leaders across the digital ad ecosystem to gather, roll up our sleeves, and charter a path to the future. Let’s move past incremental change and lift this industry to new heights.”
This year’s theme, “Vision and Decisions,” calls upon industry leaders to commit to action, to collaborate on a vision for the future, and make the decisions that are required to bring that vision to life for the entire advertising industry. The first three days of ALM will take place live in-person convening at 225 Liberty Street, New York, as well as be streamed to a virtual audience, and conclude virtually on the final day.
Here is the announced speaker list, with audio-only companies in bold:
- John Battelle – Co-Founder and Executive Chair, Recount Media Inc.
- Krishan Bhatia – President and Chief Business Officer, NBCUniversal
- Conal Byrne – CEO, iHeartMedia Digital Audio Group
- Fiona Campbell-Webster – Chief Privacy Officer, MediaMath
- Tal Chalozin – Co-Founder and CTO, Innovid
- Konrad Feldman – Founder and CEO, Quantcast
- Gina Garrubbo – President and CEO, National Public Media
- Sally Gilligan – Chief Growth Transformation Officer, Gap Inc.
- Charlamagne Tha God – Multi-Media Mogul, iHeartMedia
- David Kenny – CEO, Nielsen
- John Heilemann – Co-Founder of Recount Media Inc and Executive Editor ofThe Recount
- Lauren Hobart – President and CEO, Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Jim Lanzone – CEO, Yahoo
- Bill Livek – CEO and Executive Vice Chairman, Comscore
- Iván Markman – Chief Business Officer, Yahoo
- Ross McCray – Founder and CEO, VideoAmp
- Kirk McDonald – Chief Executive Officer, GroupM North America
- Patrick McLean – SVP and Chief Marketing Officer, Walgreen Co.
- Dawn Ostroff – Chief Content and Advertising Business Officer, Spotify
- Vanessa Pappas – Chief Operating Officer, TikTok
- Mike Peralta – VP & General Manager of Marketing Solutions, T-Mobile
- Amanda Rassi – Vice President, Head of Marketing, Kroger
- Amanda Richman – CEO, North America, Mindshare
- Vishal Shah – Vice President, Metaverse, Meta
- Neal Stephenson – Bestselling Sci-fi Novelist
- Allan Thygesen, President, Americas & Global Partners, Google
- Marc Toulemonde – Chief Digital and Marketing Officer, L’Oreal USA