RAIN Summit arrives in Nashville on September 20, just two weeks away. This must-attend event partners with the RAB/NAB Radio Show, which starts on the 21st. RAIN Summit Nashville is the leading knowledge and networking event for online audio in all its forms — podcasting, webcasting, internet radio, music services, and the business ecosystem surrounding it all.
The keynote speaker at RAIN Summit Nashville is Scott Borchetta, Founder of Big Machine Label Group in Nashville, and known for his starring role on American Idol.
This year brings a powerful lineup of essential conversations and presentations:
- Making radio more digitally savvy
- The present and future of podcasting
- New-car research, and why you should care
- Are online playlists the new radio?
- Webcasting legal snapshot
- Streaming audio advertising in the trenches
- The values of simulcasting
- A pioneer of brand advertising in podcasting reveals results
- Nashville music rights-owners explain their success strategies
- Kurt Hanson’s “State of the Industry”
- The RAIN cocktail party
Also featured during this eventful and informative day is the 7th Annual RAIN Awards, celebrating excellence in six categories as identified by an unaffiliated panel of judges.