RAIN Summit Europe, to be held in London on November 4, is the largest meetup of Internet radio and online audio professionals. It is a day-long event featuring panels and presentations, speeches and networking. The London conference marks the third annual European RAIN Summit.
RAIN is pleased to announce the topic agenda for the event:
- Optimizing Broadcast’s Online Audience – What is the online opportunity for broadcasters? This panel will explore ad strategies and technologies for FM platforms that enable stations to build value for advertisers online, identifying best practices for ad replacement, measurement and sales.
- Mobile is the New Black – Streaming audio is an enormously popular smartphone activity. What best practices can streaming platforms employ to optimize the mobile opportunity?
- Excellent Audio Campaigns – This session, developed by IAB UK, will provide advertiser case studies of digital audio campaigns.
- Agency Perspective: The Evolving Audio Space – This panel, developed by IAB UK, will provide an insight into how agencies view the digital audio space, looking at the changing perception of audio within the agency environment.
- Streaming Ad Sales Strategies – This panel will discuss sales practices for streaming audio – including direct selling, network and programmatic platforms. How can we make it easy for advertisers to spend?
- The Future of Audio – This panel will feature a broad discussion of music industry trends and their impact on streaming.
CLICK HERE for registration, and information about keynote addresses. Stay tuned for upcoming announcements of confirmed speakers.