9:00 – 9:10 OPENING REMARKS
9:10 – 9:40 RESEARCH: The Digital Share of Ear – A Share of Ear Report on Digital Audio Listening
Nicole Beniamini (Director of Research, Edison Research)
Presenting new insights from the influential Edison Share of Ear study. New information, not publicly available, on Americans’ share of time spent listening to digital audio.
9:40 – 10:20 PANEL: Podcast Advertising 360
A holistic view of the unique values of on-demand audio. Program creators, brand advertising, and agency buying come together in this fun, informative, and anecdote-driven panel discussion of the marketing opportunity in podcasting.
MODERATOR: Thomas Mancusi (VP, Sales & Development, audioBoom)
- Collin Willardson (Marketing Manager, Mack Weldon)
- Payne Lindsey (Creator, “Up and Vanished”)
- Patty Newmark (CEO and President, Newmark Advertising)
- Scott Philbrook (Creator/Executive Producer, “Astonishing Legends”)
Alongside the mainstream music services with broad demographic audience populations, there are a large number of streaming audio brands that offer differentiated consumer values which garner unique and non-duplicative audiences. This revealing panel reveals a broader-than-usual view of the streaming audio landscape.
MODERATOR: Matt Cutair (CEO, AudioHQ)
- Bill Hartman (VP, Strategic Partnerships and Business Development, TuneIn)
- Jon Stephenson (President, Empire Streaming & Live365)
- Kurt Hanson (Founder & CEO, AccuRadio)
- Josh Rahmani (Vice President of National Sales, Radio One, Inc.)
11:00 – 11:20 NETWORKING BREAK
11:20 – 11:50 CONVERSATION: Measuring Podcast Listening
The podcast audience is growing. But how are people listening? That question is harder to answer because of multiple distribution points for most shows, each of which feeds back different information. This discussion with two podcast pioneers identifies the challenges of podcast metrics, and shines a light on emerging solutions.
MODERATOR: Steve Goldstein (Founder & CEO, Amplifi Media)
- Lex Friedman (Chief Revenue Officer, Midroll Media)
- Mark McCrery (Founder & CEO, Podtrac & Authentic)
11:50 – 12:30 PANEL: The Cutting Edge of Data
- Alexis van de Wyer (CEO, AdsWizz)
- Doug Sterne (VP Audio Development & Strategy, Pandora)
- Brian Kaminsky (President of Programmatic and Data Operations, iHeartMedia)
- Sean Kegelman (Global Head of Data Monetization, Spotify)
- John Rosso (President, Market Development, Triton Digital)
12:30 – 1:00 PRESENTATION: Sound Business: Giving Brands A Voice