RAIN and Presslaff Interactive Present:
Dialing In: How Do You Find The Data Signal?
A Survey About Engaging Audiences
Dialing In: How Do You Find The Data Signal — a survey that focuses on how your company engages audiences and collects and uses data. Please participate … and you’ll be entered to win a Grace Internet Radio! (See rules below)
This survey is for professionals in broadcasting, Internet radio, technology, consulting, and agencies. Which platforms and technologies do you use to engage your audiences? Which are the most effective? Where do you put your social effort? Which platforms help you generate audience data? What are your audience engagement challenges?
Take the survey and contribute your knowledge.
Completion of the survey automatically enters you in a drawing to win a Grace Digital Internet radio, provided by Global Media Services.
Survey Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO PARTICIPATE. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Entry Period. The “Dialing In: How Do You Find The Data Signal” Survey Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) commences at 12:00 pm (Eastern Standard Time) on February 17 and ends at 5:00 pm (Eastern Standard Time) on March 16 (“Entry Period”).
- Sponsor. RAIN Enterprises, LLC (“RAIN”), 402 Angell Street, Providence, RI 02906 USA.
- Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is only open to residents of the fifty (50) United States of America and the District of Columbia. Entrants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to enter. All entrants must abide by and comply with these Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions (these “Rules”). Employees of RAIN and its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries, as well as their family and household members, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. RAIN reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual that it finds to: (i) have tampered, or to be tampering, with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, (ii) have acted or be acting in violation of these Rules, or (iii) have acted in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, RAIN reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. RAIN’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term.
- Entry into Promotion.
- Limitation on Number of Entries. Only one (1) entry per person.
- Participation in the Sweepstake. To enter the Sweepstakes during the Entry Period participant must fully complete the survey at ______________________________________________
Upon completion of such survey, the entrant will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes. All surveys must be submitted on-line. There is no entrance fee for participation. The survey available through a RAIN email invitation must be completed prior to the expiration of the entry period or will be disqualified and void. All surveys become the exclusive property of RAIN.
- Selection of Winners. RAIN will randomly select one (1) winner from all eligible entries. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by, and not challenge, the final decisions of RAIN. Winning the Prize (as defined herein) is contingent upon fulfilling all the requirements set forth in these Rules. In the event a winning entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever or the person who submitted the winning entry fails to comply with these Rules, the Prize shall be forfeited automatically and awarded to an alternate winner. An alternate winner will randomly be selected by RAIN from all remaining eligible entries. If an alternate winner is selected, the previously selected winner will be disqualified from eligibility for the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, receipt of the Prize. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, the Authorized Account Holder (as defined herein) of the e-mail address used by, or connected to, the eligible entrant will be deemed to be the entrant. The “Authorized Account Holder” is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider or any other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the Authorized Account Holder.
- Notification. RAIN will send the potential winner an email notifying the individual that he or she has been selected and requesting that the individual send a reply email to RAIN confirming the individual’s identity and participation in the Sweepstakes. If RAIN does not receive a reply from the potential winner within five (5) days, RAIN will select an alternate winner. Upon receipt of a reply email within the five (5) day period, which confirms the identity and entry of the potential winner, RAIN shall provide the winner with all required documentation and information, including, without limitation, instructions on how to redeem the Prize.
- Prize. The winner will receive a Grace Encore Wi-Fi Music Player (Grace Digital GDI-IRC7500 Stereo Wi-Fi Music System with 3.5-inch Color Display) (the “Prize”). The approximate retail value for the Prize is $250.00. The Prize is not redeemable for cash. The Prize is non-transferrable and no substitution will be made, except as provided by RAIN in its sole discretion. The Prize will be shipped to the winner by RAIN. If the Prize is lost, stolen, or misplaced, RAIN will not replace the Prize and is not liable or responsible to the winner for the lost, stolen, or misplaced Prize. The winner is solely responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the receipt and use of the Prize. Prizes are non-transferrable and no substitution will be made, except as provided by RAIN in its sole discretion. RAIN MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE PRIZE, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. RAIN cannot accurately predict the number of entrants who will participate. Only one (1) prize will be awarded.
- Termination. RAIN may cancel, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes at any time. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is cancelled or discontinued for any reason, RAIN, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random draw from among all the eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance.
- Promotional Publications. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes consent for the use of a winner’s name and submission for promotional, advertising, or marketing purposes related to the Sweepstakes, without further consent or consideration.
13.Release; Limitation of Liability; Disputes and Governing Law.
13.1 BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS RAIN AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND ITS AND THEIR MEMBERS, MANAGERS, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LIABILITY, DAMAGES, AND JUDGMENTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO, OR LOSS OF, PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF, RESULTING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR RECEIPT AND USE OF THE PRIZE.
13.2 RAIN is not liable and responsible for: (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software, (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the entry process for the Sweepstakes, (iv) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the processing of entries or submissions for the Sweepstakes, (v) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen email, or (vi) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, or receipt or use or misuse of the Prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, the entrant’s sole remedy is another entry into the Sweepstakes, if the Entry Period has not expired. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
13.3 Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or the Prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Federal or state courts located in Providence, Rhode Island USA; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL AN ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND EACH ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and RAIN in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Rhode Island, USA without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Rhode Island, USA or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Rhode Island , USA, to apply.
13.4. Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, RAIN reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.